Must have Skills: Team Management, Demand generation & qualifying, Visit Management
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead team and coordinate with the internal sales team, Accounts Managers, and Domain Heads to support aligned customers to business requirements. Take lead and work on RFI/RFP with Delivery & Sales teams across different Time Zones.
- Qualify, allocate sales leads and initiate face-to-face appointments by building a sales pipeline with the Sales team via outbound calling, email communications, and other direct sales methods.
- Find unique ways to attract the attention of C-level executives of Engineering, FMCG, transportation, IT, Manufacturing, and e-commerce companies across the USA, Europe, Germany, etc.
- Sync up with the Sales Manager post meeting to determine meeting output and follow up appropriately to close the loop.
- Communicate on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis via phone and email in accordance with the strategic plan and goal as developed by the Management.
- Act as a bridge between Management and Sales. Be cognizant of each sales initiative, and work toward corporate objectives.
- Responsible for preparing for meetings and tailoring communications to address the business needs of potential clients as part of the business solution (Pre-sales) process.
- End to End Responsibility for handling customer visits. This involves client interaction & hospitality, liaison with the Delivery Teams, preparation & delivery of presentations
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Strong Understanding of Engineering / IT / Manufacturing services industry
2. Leadership qualities to lead the team and take ownership to drive RFP's response to the closure
3. Excellent Communication and interpersonal relationship-building skills ability to express technical and business information to widely varied audiences
4. Understanding of the sales cycle, with the ability to close smaller deals.
5. Strong Selling Skills & Effective Presentation & MS Office Skills
6. Ability to develop marketing messages
7. Analyze and generate reports for Operations leads and Account managers on Different Potential delivery risks and coordinate to develop mitigation plans. Follow up on agreed action items as per agreed expected closure dates.
8. Basic understanding of Information Security Management system.
9. Adaptable, professional, courteous and motivated, and must work well individually or as a member of a team
Perks and Benefits
Role:Pre Sales Head
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Engineering & Construction
Functional Area:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:BD / Pre Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization,Any Graduate
Technosoft Engineering Projects
Technosoft Engineering is a global engineering design service provider founded in 1999 as a part of Technocraft Group. Technosoft offerings range from Engineering Design, Embedded and IoT services with sizable operations in North America (US and Canada) as well as in Europe. With a skilled team placed globally, Technosoft seamlessly offers impeccable design solutions which allow all of its clients to stay ahead of the competition and continue to remain the market leader.
Technosoft caters design services to an array of industries such as Transportation, Machinery & Robotics, Heavy Engineering, Off-Highway, Furniture, Industrial Equipment, Smart Metering, Consumer Electronics to name a few. For over a decade, Technosoft has been consistently delivering the best results to all these industries with ease.
Technosoft Engineering has a strong team of over 400+ engineers and designers located worldwide. The broad-based expertise and flexibility of the resources allows Technosoft to offer multi-disciplinary engineering services in its 5 business lines Engineering, Consulting, Innovation, Resources and Content.