Years of Experience: 12 years 15 years (in Business Development / Sales for Software Dev Services)
Job Location: Remote / Frequent travel to USA / Europe
- In-depth interaction with USA & EU clients.
- Sound fundamentals in Software Engineering, technologies, dev methodologies, cloud, and related services.
- Identification, tracking, positioning and tendering of new business opportunities.
1. Incumbent should have Functional expertise - New Business Development, Strategic Account Management, Business Planning, Productivity Improvements.
2. Identify client business needs and business challenges, forecast requirements, and work on proposals for customized business solutions.
3. Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
4. Should be able to sell (any of these):
a. Custom Software Engineering - .NET, FullStack, Java, PHP, etc. (MUST)
b. Mobile Apps Android and iOS
c. Web Design and development
d. Graphics solutions
e. Data Content management and Technical Publishing
f. Technical staffing
5. Expertise in lead generation, bid management, visit management, customer account management and Relationship management with internal and external USA-based clients.
6. Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners, discovering, and exploring opportunities.
7. Manage the proposal development process and maintain the timelines for the proposal teams.
8. Protects the organization's value by keeping information confidential.
9. Incumbent should be ready to work from India and willing to do frequent travel to USA.
10. Having experience in USA & EU territory is Must and willing to travel to USA & EU for Short / Long term basis.
Desired Candidate Skills:
1. Software Development services domain Sales experience is Must
2. Must have experience in handling US & EU region and Managed Sales accounts
3. Must have traveled USA / Europe for Business meetings, Having US Business / H1-B Visa would be plus.
4. Lead generation, Customer Front ending, RFQ inputs gathering, RFQ submission, PO Conversion and Sales/Invoice processing for Embedded Engineering Services
5. Very good communication, Customer relationship management.
6. Basic understanding of Information Security Management system
Perks and Benefits
Role:Business Development Manager (BDM)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:BD / Pre Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Computers
PG:MBA/PGDM in International Business
Technosoft Engineering Projects
Technosoft Engineering is a global engineering design service provider founded in 1999 as a part of Technocraft Group. Technosofts offerings range from Engineering Design, Embedded and IoT services with sizable operations in North America (US and Canada) as well as in Europe. With a skilled team placed globally, Technosoft seamlessly offers impeccable design solutions which allow all of its clients to stay ahead of competition and continue to remain the market leader.
Technosoft caters design services to an array of industries such as Transportation, Machinery & Robotics, Heavy Engineering, Off-Highway, Furniture, Industrial Equipment, Smart Metering, Consumer Electronics to name a few. For over a decade, Technosoft has been consistently delivering the best results to all these industries with ease.
Technosoft Engineering has a strong team of over 400+ engineers and designers located worldwide. The broad-based expertise and flexibility of the resources allows Technosoft to offer multi-disciplinary engineering services in its 5 business lines Engineering, Consulting, Innovation, Resources and Content.
ISO 27001:2013 Certified
Technosoft is ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified. ISO 27001 is the widely known information security management standard used by organizations to keep data assets secure. Undertaking the ISO 27001 certification process demonstrates a commitment to information security at every level of our organization, with the implementation of a comprehensive Information Security Management System (ISMS) to control the handling of all information assets in a secure manner.
Technosoft is headquartered in Thane (Mumbai), India where its center for excellence and corporate functions are located. In Europe and N. America, Technosoft’s subsidiaries operate from leased facilities in Class A commercial office buildings.