- Hands on Design and implementation to create, set up software solutions that is project ready with a solid process and framework including engineering documentation, training and continuous skill development
- Support and execute FW/SW board bring up, debug for all design engineering projects
- Focus on SW Development for full products that involve system software apart from diagnostics as SW architect, Development, SW release, Bug Fixing, Verification Testing, Reliability testing
- Estimate effort for Software Development for proposals
- Experience in design, development and testing of System software, Linux device drivers & Linux BSP
- Experience in Board bring up, Boot loader customizations
- Experience in Algorithm optimizations, DSP based implementations and 8,16 and 32 bit micro controller firmware development
- Expertise in C, C++ programming for various Microcontroller and 8/16/ 32/64 bit Micro processors
- Extensive experience in Boot loader, BIOS and Linux Device drivers.
- Experience in Porting and customization Linux
- Design and developing Diagnostics tools and GUI
- Porting and customization of Android SDK for New processor and board.
- Extensive experience in U-Boot, Linux User Space.
- Hands-on experience in Networking Sockets and Stacks/Communication protocols
- Hands-on experience in RTOS such as RTX, FreeRtos / Pthreads /Keil-RTX
Required Candidate profile
- Proficiency and hands on Knowledge in Prominent Industry standard tools for FW development.
- Development experience in prominent Microprocessor and Microcontroller families, Development Platforms, Regulatory standards, OS, RTOS. Device Drivers, GUI, Android, Ios etc
- As Embedded Electronics SW Technical development experience in reputed company - 5 to 10 years
- Has B1/B2 Willing to work on short term local US onsite assignment
Basic understanding of Information Security Management system
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area:IT Software - Embedded, EDA, VLSI, ASIC, Chip Design
Role Category:Programming & Design
Role:Team Lead/Technical Lead
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers, B.Sc - Electronics, Computers
Technosoft Engineering Projects Limited.
"Technosoft is a global technology services company offering broad-based Engineering and IT services using a variety of client-partnership models for delivery. Technosoft's client base spans various industry verticals including heavy machinery, automotive, aerospace, manufacturing, oil & gas, high-tech, telecom, healthcare and financial services. The company's client base is primarily centered in the US, Canada, the UK and Germany. Technosoft's center of excellence for engineering and IT services is located in Mumbai, India.
Technosoft is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Technocraft Group, a publicly-traded, 40-year old manufacturing and engineering business conglomerate. Technosoft derives its core engineering expertise and financial strength from Technocraft Group and leverages its network in over 20 countries.
In North America, Technosoft operates through its subsidiaries Technosoft Engineering, Inc. for general engineering services and Swift Engineering Inc. for EPCM services in the oil and gas industry. Technosoft's IT services are offered under the trade name "Technosoft Services".
For more details may I request you to visit our website that is https://www.technosofteng.com/
Recruiter Name:Alpa Deshmukh
Contact Company:Technosoft Engineering Projects Limited.